Bersumpah tak akan menyentuh buntut orang lagi
Oh my god, i swear i'll keep my hands to myself when i walk. I kinda juz molested a guy today. Somehow my hand juz swung over n brushed his butt in an almost empty corridor. I think itz so perverted. LOL. Too bad i din have any guts to do d apologising.........ish!!!
Todays luck not so good. Almost overslept, had a bad hair day, found out how bad my specmath is , etc etc......so much lamenting...
But the fun part is, well, chinese chess (again!), chor tai tee (we bet on slaps) and ping pong. .... same old story laa......
Decided to do speed training.........not for running!!! But for exams....time is sumthing that kills my scores so i'm gonna work on that...... And well running will have to wait till the year is over lorr coz i have other priorities. I doubt i can do a repeat performance for that 5 half marathons this year.............
jiayeng
@
9:01 PM