tagtag
Tagged yet again..
Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. At what age do you wish to marry?I don't get to call the shots, do I? But not within the next five years lahh.....
2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?Not a day passes without me thinking of you.
3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?Any three girls from my links. Nothing to hide and lotsa 'king king sam see' do do.....
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?Around the world....outer space as well...
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?To have all my wishes come true.....hehe greedy just like dear...
6. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?All those times that I didn't push a bit more. Now that I know that if I did, things would have been much better.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?A lot. I can't stand losing....
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?Apply to study in Sheffield. Trust the money to my parents. Refer to No 4.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar?That depends. *wakakakaka* But really, nothing beats the fun of passing signals....
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.She's got a lot that I can ask for in a friend. Nuff said....
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?Smart, Athletic, Handsome, Rich, Can do housework, Considerate, Understanding, Nice to me, Loves me, Sweet smile, Sense of Humour, Tall, Hug-able, Great body.....wahh damn greedy weii. Ultimately, it boils to how the guy can make me forget bout all these requirements. But of course, "loves me" is a must.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?A person who gets buddy buddy with you when he needs something from you and then pokes you from behind.
13. What is your ambition?In order-> doctor, scientist, architect, astronaut, mathematician, engineer. Only these I can recall.
14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?Betrayal of friends and own feelings.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?Truth-seeking.
16. Are you a shopaholic or no?Again, that depends. Stimulants include sales and cash surplus. Suppresant is TIME, which I can spend on better things.
18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?There are a lot of bad things about me. But if I changed them, I wouldn't be me.
19. What u want to be after u're dead?Does it matter? I'd b nothing
20. How long I want to be alive? [i set this]As long as I can get along with life without aid.
Lemme give this a twist. If your any of your initials are found in my name (which you should know by now), You're tagged....
jiayeng
@
1:11 AM