Bigger and (perhaps) Better
Bigger and (perhaps) Better
So.......... after almost a week of leafing through online tutorials and looking up ready made blogskins, I managed to come up with my own silly skin. Then I realised- the product was just 'boleh tahan' only ahhh.
So............ after all that hard work starting from scratch, I decided I found my perfect blogskin! The present one!
So.............I just dumped the whole new blog, new skin project and instead tried to figure out why the bluely feeling skin just isn't nice enough.
Turns out, the problem lied in the small text and narrow outlook.
So............ after another round of photoshop, ta-daaa!! Here's the bigger and hopefully better version of the very skin I liked too much to change.
And perhaps, now that it looks nicer:
1) I'd post more often and more eye-catching stuff
2) I'd put in more pictures
But that's still just perhaps............
jiayeng
@
11:59 PM