finalsem2
Final Exams start tomorrow.
And I'm still keeping to my new found capability to post at such crazy times.
What's going on? Hmm, by observation, everybody who even cares about getting the degree is studying pretty hard. No nerding pictures this time, though. I'm too lazy to bring a cam.
As for me, I'm just learning the skills to take things easy. I can't let my emotional turmoils get in the way at times like these.
Suggestions to reliever pre-exam stress:
1. Go for a walk, swim or whatever that gets you body working instead of your mind.
2. Sing, scream or giggle out LOUD. If you can't do it for fear of people thinking you're a lunatic, do it within your mind.
3. Close your eyes, breathe in, breath out. - With the countdown timer set, just in case Mr/Ms. Dream tries to capture you.
4. Do something crazy and fun!
Gee, corny but it worked for me.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
jiayeng
@
1:53 PM