Photobucket
..
Monday, September 10, 2007

secret
A secret I cannot tell....

LOL, totally not bad for a guy who cannot act, cannot sing and first time directing.
The last time i can recall my eyes being wet at the movies was, umm, ahh,....Artificial Intelligence. You know how long ago that was! I'm afraid, very afraid of the prospect of not being able to see one that I care for ever again. If you can't remember, the last part was about the artificial intelligence being able to resurrect the mother for only one precious day. I could imagine how I would cope with it.

On a happy note, weeeee!! I love Jay Chou and perhaps if the guy on the other piano at the showdown didn't look so gay, I'd love him too. The sound of their fingers pressing each key was super crisp and yes stunningly smooth. Wow, sounds like some soup. WHY? WHY did I give piano up?

The setting was, very anime lahh. I don't exactly watch anime but that's what my buddies said.
I can't help but to think that female isn't pretty though. The chick who likes Jay Chou is hotter. =P

On the sad side, the story didn't really make sense, not scientifically at least. What happened to the alternative timeline and stuff? And I'm jealous, that both of them are so very lucky they have the skills to pull the 'hasty keys' part off. Now imagine if you time travelled playing slowly, then cannot play fast enough to return.....arghh.

The most 'chadou' part came when the girl says she counts the steps to the classroom so that the first person to be seen would be the guy but bumps into the janitor or the hotter girl instead. Sigh.......

Creepiness prevails in many aspects. Can you imagine doing all that lovey dovey stuff with a person who isn't really there or can you imagine liquid paper text coming out of nowhere. 'Chong kuai' lorhh.

I wish I had a dad like Anthony Wong. ngehehehe.......

Good movie. If you don't like soaps, I get a feeling that you might like the music or jokes or anime-like setting!

jiayeng @ 9:46 PM Comments (0) READ
KINKS I CANNOT FIX
Clicking on the seemingly empty space by the sides of the pictures will link you to the image itself if you're using FireFox or Chrome. Shall try to remove the links altogether when uploading pictures next time.


LOVES

Photobucket


NAME ME A NEW ZEALAND ARTIST! Stuff you hardly hear of, even in Oz


Gin Wigmore anyone?
Air NZ's bare essentials campaign
Gin Wigmore - Under My Skin


Goldenhorse - Jump into the Sun


Pluto - Long White Cross


Tiki Taane ft Julia Deans
Our Favourite Target


Shihad - Everything




Bald men, like MILOW!
Milow - Ayo Technology
Milow's not Kiwi, though



KICKS

Alien vs POOH
Photobucket


Modified from a skin by Kirina at Blogskins