Redang
The beauties and beasts of redang
Ooooooooo, Redang is such a hot hot hot place. I was in love the moment I got in the boat transfer. The blue sea, blue skies and green trees lighted up by the unforgiving sunshine were just irresistable.
As expected, I'm back another person. I look like a burnt sausage now but no regrets.
The beauties:
1. Clear blue (and salty) seawater. Good for snorkelling. Tip: rub toothpaste on the inner surface of the goggles to prevent fogging.
2. The beach games!! Captain ball, volley and frisbee rule our evenings!
3. Blue sand. You need a mixture of effort, determination and luck to be able to find that lovely glowing thing which didn't look very blue to me. Thanks blue sand, you made my day- errr, rather night.
4. Banana boat. T'was super fun minus the head-on collision which left me with a bump.
5. Kayaking. Thanks Gwen and Tim for taking the oar with me!!
6. Mafia@room82. A game that gets oddly addictive after a few rounds. My roommates were still chatting bout it when we got back to room35.
7. Music rocks the shoreline every night. Genre ranges from house and RnB to the good old tunes for the Uncles and Aunties.
AND, everything else!!!
The beasts:
1. Cloudy morning skies took the sunrise from us. My advice is, the next time I get there, I'm gonna try watch sunrise from day one.
2. My laziness to bring a camera. I wish I brought it!!! But then again, I can always rely on the rest of you for the pics, thanks!
Woot!
As soon as I get my hands on some pictures, I'm gonna post 'em. (*winks, gwen, su lin and tim*) That's a promise and you know I'm a (wo)man of my word.
jiayeng
@
10:29 PM