Photobucket
..
Monday, June 04, 2007

Dejavu
Pure Deja-vu

I woke up in the morning,
Haunted by this strong feeling,
That something was gonna come along.
I couldn't be more wrong
when this intuition whacked me
into something absurd, absolutly silly.

At first I smiled at the thought of it,
but now it's something I want to rid.
Again and again I warned; Jia Yeng
this isn't happening
but it happened!
and by itself it has repeated
Not once, not twice
nor thrice.

Coincidence,
I named the first occurence
Deja vu,
is what I call number two
and three, four, five and six.
I pray that these are not your tricks.

I was trapped the very moment
that thought invaded my person
Just so unaware I was
that now I am lost,
unable to runaway
from that very day.

If only,
I hadn't promised me,
It would be simple
to fight at full throttle.
But it's only an "if only,"
and what will be will be.

Pissed I am
by this realm
of deja vu.
And I'm blaming you
Not you and not you too
Just YOU, deja vu.

Oh yes, that was such a big whine! I'm mad at myself. I actually believed that it was a coincidence, so I promised myself that if it happened again, just once, I will allow myself to, ahem, I'm not supposed to mention it. I'm sorry there are so much secrets involved. But a promise is still a promise and I made a promise on a basis that the chances of it happening once again are so slim. And then, the thing happened twice!!!

Deja-vu kills and it didn't help that other deja-vu's plagued my life over the past week.

I wouldn't be so angry if the internet connection weren't so bad. In fact it was non-existent over the last weekend. This post was put together without knowledge of when TMnet will fix up this problem. Look, I don't mean to call you guys idiots but the service that I'm getting from you people is downright sucky. I'm pissed because you hang around harassing people into subscribing to your service and yet your service is still poor. Why don't you guys buck up first?

Meanwhile, a slow weekend was spent at home sleeping all day and night. I think I slept 14 hours just today! And this means I haven't studied like I was supposed to. Sigh..........

By the time I'm posting this, which is right now, the today mentioned above has transformed into yesterday. Time flies when you've got a load to study

jiayeng @ 8:59 PM Comments (0) READ
KINKS I CANNOT FIX
Clicking on the seemingly empty space by the sides of the pictures will link you to the image itself if you're using FireFox or Chrome. Shall try to remove the links altogether when uploading pictures next time.


LOVES

Photobucket


NAME ME A NEW ZEALAND ARTIST! Stuff you hardly hear of, even in Oz


Gin Wigmore anyone?
Air NZ's bare essentials campaign
Gin Wigmore - Under My Skin


Goldenhorse - Jump into the Sun


Pluto - Long White Cross


Tiki Taane ft Julia Deans
Our Favourite Target


Shihad - Everything




Bald men, like MILOW!
Milow - Ayo Technology
Milow's not Kiwi, though



KICKS

Alien vs POOH
Photobucket


Modified from a skin by Kirina at Blogskins