Photobucket
..
Friday, April 20, 2007

car again
Here I am blogging on my way home again. It's all I can afford to spend on blogging and blogspiration for now.

Uni is getting super hectic. I have a shitty report due next week. Yes, it's about wastewater treatment!! We even made a visit to Indah Water to see how it's done. Other than that, some tests and assignment datelines lie around next week and the week after like some mini hurdles.

About that project about the U-turn car, everything was quite fine when we test run the vehicle on Monday morning. Okay, fine means the car can go up the ramp and at least make one turn. Then suddenly, at the formal test, both our cars didn't want to move out of the starting box!!! I think the motors got heated up. That was just too bad.

Math test on Wednesday wasn't too bad. In fact, Wednesday was like the good luck that comes after a a series of unfortunate events.

Still on Math, we switched lecturers as designated by the academic schedule. The new lecturer's kinda cool. I always had liked him as a tutor more than the previous lecturer but now I like him more!! His slides and teaching is much more systematic and comprehensive. The best part about it is he plays music at lectures if time allows for a short break in between! The playlist even includes farney songs like Axel F (Crazy) and Lonely (Akon). He truly deserves the applause we give him each time he begins and concludes a lecture.

Meanwhile, though my busy life seems to forbid it, I managed to pick up fights with some people, as well a made time to play tennis this morning.

I've just made a very good decision too. I've made up my mind not to run after deadlines, but I let the deadlines chase me. Whatever that means to you is not my business since I myself cannot really tell the difference. At the end of the day, they have to be met.

At this moment, I'm just feeling that people don't take me seriously because I seem so carefree. Actually, I've been feeling it all along. When I was younger, daddy used to say I was too playful to excel. This is a shoutout, people. Please, pretty please, don't assume I'm not serious because I'm wearing a mischievious grin all the time. Honestly, I don't really know why I smile all the time but the smile is NOT an indicator of carefree attitude, satisfaction or even happiness. Most of the times that I get upset, I'll just save my tears for something more worth of the tears but not crying doesn't mean I'm not disappointed. The whole point of this paragraph is a request for you to put yourself in my shoes and feel what I feel instead of evaluating my feelings from my body language.

jiayeng @ 10:46 PM Comments (0) READ
KINKS I CANNOT FIX
Clicking on the seemingly empty space by the sides of the pictures will link you to the image itself if you're using FireFox or Chrome. Shall try to remove the links altogether when uploading pictures next time.


LOVES

Photobucket


NAME ME A NEW ZEALAND ARTIST! Stuff you hardly hear of, even in Oz


Gin Wigmore anyone?
Air NZ's bare essentials campaign
Gin Wigmore - Under My Skin


Goldenhorse - Jump into the Sun


Pluto - Long White Cross


Tiki Taane ft Julia Deans
Our Favourite Target


Shihad - Everything




Bald men, like MILOW!
Milow - Ayo Technology
Milow's not Kiwi, though



KICKS

Alien vs POOH
Photobucket


Modified from a skin by Kirina at Blogskins