Photobucket
..
Monday, April 09, 2007

another week
Another week passed.

On Sunday, I was somewhere RUNNING again. Damn it, it's somehow addictive that it's no fun to be just watching and not doing it. So yeah, I was right there in PD (a place I call home), running in super cold weather. It was raining hard and the sea breeze, err, rather strong winds was blowing the raindrops hard onto all the runners. For the first time in my life, I actually felt seemingly harmless rainwater sting me all over. But the little bites weren't comparable to the bite of the hard cold wind. In short, it was all too cold and uncomfortable. That made me all happy that the climate in Malaysia cannot get any colder than that.

Monday came and I got caught in the rain again. Tuesday and Wednesday and even today too. Nevertheless, have to learn to accept it as a way of life for people who are too lazy to bring umbrellas.

Mid-semester break just began. I feel a hard-hitting battle begin too. An extra class, a complicated project due after the holidays and the mid-semester test make my vacation NOT a vacation. I'm making this post while I'm in the car, on my way back to Seremban (Yes, I managed to convince dad to drive!), wishing that I had chosen an easier route. After all, education didn't have to mean long hours and preoccupied breaks. But love lead the way for me, and it continued to take care of me. I define love as a desire to pursue something regardless of the effort required. I don't know what it's gonna be like for engineer wannabes like myself in the future but I am highly assure that as long as the love is there, I will survive the role as a student, as well as an engineer. However, I cannot guarantee that the love is to last although currently it's enough to make me think that visiting a stinky Indah Water wastewater treatment plant today was reasonably interesting.

Broadband, by the way, has not found its way to me yet. I'm hoping that it will by the end of the week.

In the meantime, I'm just very happy to be heading home. Yes, I am such a big baby or you might wanna call me a brat. Mum and dad aren't as restrictive as sis. You might wanna imagine what it's like to be living with a sis who kind of owns the house you live in and the car you drive. She's quite overpowering at times but then again, being just me, I somehow manage to keep my cool.

To friends, whom I might have made promises to greet and meet during the holidays, pardon me if I'm forced to break these promises. You might wanna come shopping for a toy car with me for my project. Anyone? To friends that I might not have seen for perhaps ages now, I have not forgotten you despite the workload I have. And to whoever this line fits, I wish I could deny that I still think of you a lot, but that would be cheating myself because whatever that was hard to learn will be difficult to forget too.

To friends who started laughing at "Jo", I have other names too, like "Mary." For full story of how I got that name and other names, TRY interrogating me.

As for Monash, all that's left to say is there are too little eye candy there. Maybe there are one or two hot guys and cute nerds but in general, still not sufficient for sugar levels to hike.

And about life, I think I've to stop pretending I'm satisfied. I have to learn to be satisfied.

jiayeng @ 10:25 PM Comments (0) READ
KINKS I CANNOT FIX
Clicking on the seemingly empty space by the sides of the pictures will link you to the image itself if you're using FireFox or Chrome. Shall try to remove the links altogether when uploading pictures next time.


LOVES

Photobucket


NAME ME A NEW ZEALAND ARTIST! Stuff you hardly hear of, even in Oz


Gin Wigmore anyone?
Air NZ's bare essentials campaign
Gin Wigmore - Under My Skin


Goldenhorse - Jump into the Sun


Pluto - Long White Cross


Tiki Taane ft Julia Deans
Our Favourite Target


Shihad - Everything




Bald men, like MILOW!
Milow - Ayo Technology
Milow's not Kiwi, though



KICKS

Alien vs POOH
Photobucket


Modified from a skin by Kirina at Blogskins