Ancora Imparo
ANCORA IMPARO
I know it sounds so corny but 'I'm still learning' how to embrace the motto of my dear uni in the days to come. Orientation was just over today leaving me to feel that I have wasted much time and effort to attend everything of orientation.
I took turns with my dad driving all the way from Seremban to Monash in Sunway everyday since he did not want me to move in with my sis yet. My dad lorr, amidst claims of being almost as efficient as the Japanese, is taking everything so slow. He hasn't gotten me a study table and a broadband connection and all that stuff I asked for including a means of transport to college. The last time, when we made a shift from PD, he couldn't get the house ready for residence in time so I had to travel to school in Seremban from PD every morning. Now, he offers to drive me everyday of the orientation, and then, he makes me drive instead.
Driving is so sad. Apart from my own sucky driving, I observe other rude drivers, people who don't show signal or drive erratically and tailgate novices-like myself-to force them out of the way. The scariest part is the ss15 roundabout. Not easy to share one roundabout with countless other people.
Still on Monash issues, I don't know how I'm going to cope with 4 hours of private study everyday, as suggested by a proffesor who said if we choose to cram the last 3 weeks of the semester, we have to study 17 hours per day. I'll have to learn, I guess.
Other than that, since the monash seniors are mostly away on summer break, there were no super hot senors to gawk at (at least I didn't see any) though I noticed many pretty senoritas around campus.
At the minimum, going to boring and tiring orientation has eased most of my boredom. I get home all tired and just more ready than ever to sleep.
Australia-bound friends have mostly left, except dear priscilla who's is thinking of swimming there. Good luck for your visa!!! Guess I really miss all of them but it should be time I made some new friends (without forgetting the old ones, of course) in uni.
jiayeng
@
10:23 PM