TOUCHING AMMONIA
TOUCHING AMMONIA
Today, I managed to get one step closer to my dream of becoming 'the pretender.' As a child, I was fascinated by this drama series 'the pretender' starring Michael T Weiss. It was about this genius, Jarod, who was capable of taking up any occupation he wanted to- he would be a doctor in this episode, and an explosive specialist the next while running away from sexy-legged Ms. Parker who wanted to capture him for a reason I cannot recall.
Okays, so I became a hairdresser today, upon request of my mum. She kept complaining that the salons were overcharging so she bought her own permanent lotion and made me into her hairdresser. I spent an hour putting her hair on rollers and then getting the chemicals onto her hair. If I tought salons smelled terrible, the lotion stinks like public toilets. I checked the contents of the bottle. It says ammonia %. Yucks. I didn't have gloves so I had all that stinky thing dripping all over my hands. By the time I was done, I couldn't wash the stench off my hands.
Then, there was another round of chemicals, namely the neutraliser (I dunno if it's chemically significant, though), which also had ammonia content. When it was all over, I wonder if it was just me or there was really a uric odour on my hands. I guess the salons weren't overcharging after all. Not an easy job smelling and touching ammonia everyday while being patronised by people who wanna get their money's worth. How's that?
Otherwise, today would be another super boring day as always. I found the time to read a bit of another Jeffrey Archer book, after which I fell asleep, again. I'm such a lazy arse. To keep the posts short, (Mr Luke Ming Yuan said it was like a novel), I'll just type "so bored"!!!
At this point, I would like to make a toast to Mr Luke for making this blog so much more good-looking!! I thank you so. Cheers.
Before I sign off this post, I'd like to make a toast for myself too (hahaha, thatz how egocentric, I am) for no reason. LOL, gonna be attempting another long run this Sunday that I haven't really prepped up for. Wish me luck for the 20km!!! Cheers, again.
Oh ya, bout those weirdy symbols in the post. Well, jus ignore them. I’m too lazy to correct them. Sorry.
jiayeng
@
11:35 PM