s7 stays again
Just to remind me of how much I loved you people, I've to repost this to maintain it in the index
Itz been a great year, serious, i'll neva forget the day that i walked into s7 (and you people thought i was malay, rofl). That day itself i met all theLOVELY s7 gals... I really had trouble rememberin all ur names.... wahha......lemme gif ya all some 'comments'....(fair n square, by alphabetical order)
Hsiang: Hello gorgeous, serious, i thought u looked so much like my fren....(he's from Taman Melawati too!) N boy,very very hard not to terpikat by ur sweet look n sweet smile oh (mass comm).....anyways keep it up!!! U got style!!
Hemnaath: Oh dear, looks like i haven't really got a chance to really get to know u eh? all that i know of u, i heard from the others....sorry!! Anyways, I think u really cool from all i've heard....n a genius too.....Best of luck in wateva comes....!
Kent: Hahahahahahahaha, I had a lot of fun teasin ya eh?? rofl....wanted to get bek at u coz u kept sayin that i look like 'someone' ahahahah....anyways, if any of my jokes got on ur nerve, thousand apologies.....SORRY!! n thanx for all that constructive criticism........Great fren u r. I hope u can achieve ur target, n pursue ur dreams!!! P/s: tone down on the showing off (i may not have told u this)
Wing Li: Dear class rep.....wat happened 1st day??? haha oklaa.....i admit i was behavin a lil kok-ky in the beginning.....sorriessss!!!! anyways, up to now i still haven't shook hands wif ya LOL. Peace out yea?? Anyways i think ur a great class rep (n of coz probably miles above the other class rep candidate). I love the way u laugh n make those sick jokes.......It makes life a lot happier, eh?? Anyways....i gonna wish ya the best best best of luck for everything u do ahh......p/s: don't drink so much coke
Boon Li: mz laugh LOUD LOUD 1st....MUAHAHAHAHAHA.....yupz that wat u are.....the fact that u laugh much louder than everyone else makes life so funny. frens like u are one in a million. where to find someone who can speak her mind so well?? I hope u make it to ur "hollywood".....go US n get a life!!! :-) p/s: scrap those nonsensical stories u alwis make up with UR BEST FREN kathryn.
Kathryn: Kat ah,.....dear responsible class rep's assistant, i cant say how much we need you to keep the class and class rep under control at times......N u've got so so so so so so so many frens....EVERYWHERE?? haha......love having fun chilling together wif all the gals....Keep in touch!! N keep up the good work, singin playin n everything.........p/s: scrap those stories laa.....sometimes u push too far.... PLUS: if you do manage ur 10 million dollar mission...call me...
TingChian: Woi, don laa alwis look down on people. I know laa u memang budak tinggi. haha. U r one funny kidd....juz that sometimes ur jokes are NOT FUNNY. I mean it, they get onto people's nerves. I had a great 1st impression of u......dont let ur words destroy it, k? N puhleeeees don grow anymore taller, later my neck break. P/s: I tot u were one SMART n TALENTED guy
William: Same as Hemnaath's, sorry!! Rock on!! N why don't u both go to prom? GOSH: it sounds kinda wrong!
Rushen: Goodnesss, i wish i could tone down on the sacarsm but well, knot laarrrrr. I think u kinda got into the blacklist coz u don't know how to watch ur words....N pls laa....wat was that CB thing at the physics presentation!! Hahahazzz best of luckzzzz......
Zhen Wei: I don't know if you know it, but i kinda made u into my grandpa!! LOL.....building the so called s7 family. tnx for being such a geng lab partner too....Keep up with ur friendly "yao yeng" style!!! p/s: I dont gif CPR wan laa......I only can gif u best wishes......!!
Priscilla: dear daughter, rofl, eat la more vege n tone down on the ice......:-) Itz been a wonderFULLLLL year wif ya.....sorry, couldn't remember ur name 1st day u came along....but all the same: i hope u can do wat u like n like wat u do.........
Raymond: Loutao!!! :-) Tnx for everything, u really make a good dad.....helping me out wif the assignments n homework. Ur funny laa.....n funny in the CUTE way too...... don't go flashing around yea...LOL.....I wonder wat ur REAL children will be like.......(masks, n shouting)
Sara: Dear (step)daughter, heheh...ur so CUTE laa.....making everyone laugh all the time. U don't so innocent evil can or not?? hahaha, if not i donwan fren u..............wat the heck......I'll miss ur sweet sweet smile.....take k n smile always
Wei Loon: Yo, Loon!! having you around in class fills the class with laughter.....:-) Best of luck wif ur studies n everything else including perfecting ur cantonese 'lenglui!' muahaha.....best wishes to all ur frenly muar buddies too....!!
Siu Siu: Siu arr.........I have this feeling people from ur school r so so so so frenly n helpful....n i couldn't b wrong!! 1st day itself, i could feel ur friendliness n warmth. Thank you so much!! I love ya n take k.......Dont laa eat so pedas.....if not NADAL don like
Suvarnan: Read Hemnaath's too.......omg sorry. U2, rock on n juz b urself.....ur cool!
Jintat: Hahahahaha: i'm gonna slam ur car door n make it fall into pieces!!! Twisted punye so-called hubby has so many tricks in his bag....ish!! geram betul when talk to u laa.....Good luckz in everything u do except teasin people.....p/s: i'm still givin you a red card for the screaming at the net.
Ping Soon: Dear cousin, LOLS, U make me jealous coz u r so hardworking n smart!!! I've got a lot more to learn from u.....n tnx also for all the help, notes n advice!!! ur ping pong rocks too!! Take k....good luck n listen to ur dear mummy kathryn rofl..........N I so know u n jintat weren't stalking me.........
Yu Jen: Hahaha.... very funny to kacau u laa....tnx for being so patient with all out jokes bout you ya!!! n Sorrriessss too....Anyways keep up the good work of getting to know all the pretty galsss, n hope u can get that A20!! Serious......the way ur working on it....makes me so ashamed of my laziness........
Sueh Lung: eh, don't alwis kacau my lab partner can or not?? Mr friendly ah......wat happened to you n kent?? juz kiddin...no hard feelings k....same goes for all the other jokes bout makin you RUN home.. Study hard, pooL hard, Foos hard, Play hard n Run hard after ur dreams!!
BoonTat: You are also one fella, i know so little of. Why r u so shy (even after bcoming the other so called hubby)?? wahaha.....best of luckzzzzzzzzzzz!!
HoongLoong: Koko @tailo @lab partner, hahaha.....don't so cool can ah??? Tnx for being such a cool cool lab partner n friend!!! Take k n best wishes!!!! P/s: Keep the soap ah puhlees.......later one day i c u dont have it anymore.....dont wan be ur sis already!!
Wah written for everyone already worr........not forgetttin the former s7 people
Randip: Puhleees n sorry.....READ Hemnaath punya
LiYing: Dear mum.... haha......no words can descrive how much i missed u after u left. Anyways i'm so so so so so so so happy that u got the scholarship....work hard work smart n smile alwis.... hope we can hang out together sometime soon
Yoke Kuan: When u were around, i seldom talked to u. when ur gone, i miss u!!! anyways.....hope the sun shines for u everyday n be happy always..........
So thatz all laa............mostly pun good comments coz u all hv really beeen very very nice......
hope we can keep in touch ya!!!
jiayeng
@
11:49 PM