My new friend (don't read unless you're absolutely bored)
Over the long vacation, i managed to make friends with this guy. He's tall, well-built, slim, and hansome. But he's a black. African or not, he never told me. Each time we met, he normally puts his index finger to his nose and goes shh. But somehow his presence seem always peaceful and serene for me. Even the thought of him helps me sleep.
Every other time, it will be followed by a simple procedure. He will use some sorta device, a mini rod, one inch long and about 0.5 cm wide and just poke in into my wrist. It's painful but seconds later, I'll find myself drifting into total unconsciousness.
Hahaha, what were you thinking? I have been visited in my daydreams by this same man like a few times already. It's pretty scary, actually as the seconds after the prick is usually followed by another bloody affair (what's up with me and blood?) and after that, a super deep sleep. I won't wake up until I'm awakened, and that usually causes my naps to last over 6 hours!!! And when I tried to like mentally ask the mystery man to help me sleep last night, it worked!! Such an eerie affair!!!
Terrible blog post, aint it? But you know, life's not all that interesting so there won't be things to blog about everyday.
Talking bout bloody things, my wound from my new year's eve fall has almost fully healed. By the way, I wanna rename the DT mentioned into a BK (benda kacau, burger king, balik kampung, whatever) so as not to confuse the BK with other disturbing things. It's still kacauing my thoughts though. I've gotta try to forget I know such a thing.
Life's getting a little bit too boring here. I think I've gotta get back to KL to do some chinese new year shopping soon. Sad. I couldn't find any proper new year clothes to my liking so far and everybody else has already bought at least something!!! Must must go already
jiayeng
@
10:24 PM