after holz
So there goes my holidays. No, I haven't been sipping martini on some sandy beach despite my msn nick saying 'my skin says no sun, my hair says no salt water, but my heart says........GO FOR IT. That was just an illustration of how my heart speaks so loud, that I just have to listen to it.
The last few days were spent mostly on catching up some sleep because I'm such a sleepy head. Well, I did manage to do some studying and work on my favourite subjects. I'll leave it to you to guess which ones.
I also visited more toy shops within this week than I ever had in the last 10 years so that I could find the right car for my project. Perhaps I've been missing out on childhood? I hope not but I was never into toys. Instead, I loved the outdoors so much that I simply refused to be tied down with a bunch of toys indoors even though I did spend quite some time with dolls. Can you believe it?? Me and dolls??
So this project was about making some car go up a ramp, make a u-turn and come down the ramp all by itself. It's quite a tall order for newbies to engineering like myself so you can imagine what it'l like to be working on it lah......
Broadband was just installed. However, this blog's not gonna have much (if any) pictures to display as I'm just plain LayzEEE...........
jiayeng
@
10:34 PM