Photobucket
..
Tuesday, May 29, 2007

wat kena tag
Layer 1: On the Outside
Name: Yee Jia Yeng
Birth Date: 17/3/88
Current Status: Single (but you know.......ahem)
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black

Layer 2: On the Inside
My Heritage: Chinese
My Fears: Darkness and braking
My Weaknesses: Pure stupidity, loudness
My Perfect Pizza: Lostsa cheese and pineapples!

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My first thoughts waking up: What's today gonna be like?
My bedtime: 10pm to 2am.....known to vary during holidays and assignment rush hours
My Most Missed Memory: You

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or Group Dates: Group
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocs
Cappucino or Coffee: don't like coffee

Layer 5: Do You...
Smoke: No, never. Never will either. kedekut ppl knot smoke wan lahh.....
Curse: Sometimes.......
Take a Shower: ello, if i said no?
Have a Crush: Well...obviously yes
Go to School: schooling at a Uni called Monash University at Sunway
Want to Get Married: Yes
Believe in Yourself: Most times
Think You're a Health Freak: quite

Layer 6: In the Past
Drink Alcohol: Not supposed to but yes.
Gone to the Mall: If i answered no? My pants'd be on fire.
Been on Stage: Yes.... don't like stages though. Podiums work better
Eaten Sushi: Yes.
Dyed Your Hair: Hmmm nope. Maybe in the future though.

Layer 7: Have You Ever...
Played a Stripping Game: Ouch, no......I'd play if i were having a lot of clothes on. but too bad malaysia is so hot.
Changed Who You Were to Fit In: never thought of the fitting in part. I change but probably not to fit in

Layer 8: Age You're Hoping to...
Get Married: I'm already married to Jack. It's a tough question....c lahhh

Layer 9: In a Guy
Best Eye Color: Black
Best Hair Color: Black (lala zai's don't qualify)
Short or Long Hair: short....or bald would sometimes do too.
For kap zai purposes only. The above have no significance to the guy I'm looking for

Layer 10: What You Were Doing
A Minute Ago: Studying Maths
An Hour Ago: Studying Maths
Four and a Half Hours ago: Studying math
A Month Ago: Studying math
A Year Ago: don't remember......

Layer 11: Finish The Sentences
I love: me.....yes meeeeeeeeeeeeee.........
I feel: I can't escape from the trap I made for myself
I hate: posers
I hide: from reality at times
I miss: you
I need: a lil bit of math magic

Layer 12: Tag 4 People
aiyaaa.......muz tag mehh
E-jing
Chin Ying
Ben (yes ben, I tagged you)
Lungz

jiayeng @ 8:01 PM Comments (0) READ
KINKS I CANNOT FIX
Clicking on the seemingly empty space by the sides of the pictures will link you to the image itself if you're using FireFox or Chrome. Shall try to remove the links altogether when uploading pictures next time.


LOVES

Photobucket


NAME ME A NEW ZEALAND ARTIST! Stuff you hardly hear of, even in Oz


Gin Wigmore anyone?
Air NZ's bare essentials campaign
Gin Wigmore - Under My Skin


Goldenhorse - Jump into the Sun


Pluto - Long White Cross


Tiki Taane ft Julia Deans
Our Favourite Target


Shihad - Everything




Bald men, like MILOW!
Milow - Ayo Technology
Milow's not Kiwi, though



KICKS

Alien vs POOH
Photobucket


Modified from a skin by Kirina at Blogskins