Photobucket
..
Monday, June 11, 2007

DAY one
Before I even try post anything lemme first do this tag. Note: I'm not tagging anyone 'cause you people are probably all sick of tags and exams!

5 Things found in my bag:
Hydration pack a.k.a water bottle
Intellectual weapons i.e. pencil case with all the stationary.
Bills/A wallet with cash (how else to survive, duh)
Communication Device: Cellphone
Shield. A jacket to keep cold out that is.

5 Things found in my purse/wallet:
Cards
Money
Papers I don't need and wonder why they're even in my purse.
Amulets from the temple.
Sticker pictures, the only ones I own because I got dragged into it.

5 Favourite things in your room:
The bed
The pillow
The mess of books
My lappie baby (laptop)
The fun stuff like my tennis rackets (err, i'm not sure how to spell that) and Toys.

5 Types of humans:
ONE Wannabe-s: People who are obviously not THERE yet
TWO Bona-fide-s: People who are THERE and know that.
THREE Prima donna-s: People who are THERE, and think that they can show off just because they are.
FOUR: Rocker-s: People who don't care whether they're THERE or not. They're just loving their thing.
FIVE: Nerds: Smart alecs who don't understand what being THERE is about.


5 Things you've always wanted to do:
Bungee jump, sky dive, damn, I need to kick the adventure out of me
Kick someone's butt just for fun.
Slap someone (just like in the good old movies), gahhh, don't make me angry!
Run a real marathon! That's 42.2km. Gotta dream on for now......
Sleep 24 hours, then play 24 hours non stop.

5 Things you're currently into:
Rocking my finals!
Blogging
A song by Michael Buble from Yih Jing's blog. (after all, she tagged me)
Sharing out some love and happiness in crazy times like this
Mathematics (Seriously) but it's no point now that I won't be having math till second year.

There you go, tag DONE!

Tag aside....

DAY ONE REPORT

Assault mission on ENG1091-Mathematics for engineering accomplished. But seriously, I can't predict the outcome. I dream of a perfect score everyday, but it isn't everyday that things come perfect.

Anyways, thanks everyone for making math such a pleasant journey for me all the way till now.

After math, no mood to study. Should've gone to pursue a math degree, eh? Ahh, can't imagine myself being a math nerd.

Next up: ENG1010-Process Systems Analysis. My least favourite subject. I sorta programmed myself from the start that this is the boring subject but nevertheless fundamental to Mechanical engineers. Hey people, I need help too!!! I am totally unmotivated to study 1010 unlike math. Howww??

So I guess thats all for day one lahh.......

jiayeng @ 5:11 PM Comments (0) READ
KINKS I CANNOT FIX
Clicking on the seemingly empty space by the sides of the pictures will link you to the image itself if you're using FireFox or Chrome. Shall try to remove the links altogether when uploading pictures next time.


LOVES

Photobucket


NAME ME A NEW ZEALAND ARTIST! Stuff you hardly hear of, even in Oz


Gin Wigmore anyone?
Air NZ's bare essentials campaign
Gin Wigmore - Under My Skin


Goldenhorse - Jump into the Sun


Pluto - Long White Cross


Tiki Taane ft Julia Deans
Our Favourite Target


Shihad - Everything




Bald men, like MILOW!
Milow - Ayo Technology
Milow's not Kiwi, though



KICKS

Alien vs POOH
Photobucket


Modified from a skin by Kirina at Blogskins