Photobucket
..
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
So......

My holiday is almost over. Reality slaps. Results will be out on Friday the 13th and you can tell the anticipation gets the best of me. After all they decide whether I'll get to continue studying for free. Praying hard now. I'm not religious until times like these come along. *shyly laughs*

The exponential growth of boredom hasn't really stopped. Blame it on the exciting first week of holidays that my life seems so relatively mundane now. And when boredom kicks in, people do strange stuff. A friend said she did the housework without being asked. As for me, I TRY to play the piano, an attempt that always lead to frustration. It's no wonder that I quit piano so long ago. And then, I TRY to paint; That's when a fresco becomes a fiasco. I am so NOT artistic. Anyways, if you'd like to see what a mess I've painting, TRY asking me. Who knows? I might be in a mood to be embarassed =P

You can guess, I'm (half) looking forward to the new semester. I enjoy vacations but ahh, well, idleness isn't exactly fun. I made my first visit to our brand new campus yesterday and I have a hunch that I'm gonna like it. At least I like the look of it. Anyone up for the campus tour on Friday?

I've been reading too. This time it's Dan Brown (again). So now I can claim I read four of his works: Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Deception Point and Digital Fortress. Moral of the story: don't read too many of the same author's works. It gets irritating when you can predict who the big bad guy is when you're just 10% into the book. Nevertheless, Dan Brown IS good.

When I was not reading or doing any of the other boring stuff, I just buried myself in thought of very trivial matters and to be honest, one of these thoughts haunt me. It's like being stalked without being able to pin down the stalker. And to make things worse, this thought infiltrates my dreams. Imagine dreaming of the same thing every night? It's a pleasant thought, it's just unpleasant because it repeats itself. GROAN!

I am ranting hard again.

Oh, by the way, Transformers rock. I wished I had a car like Bumblebee too but mine would be blue and I would name it Sky.............sigh.

jiayeng @ 10:19 PM Comments (0) READ
KINKS I CANNOT FIX
Clicking on the seemingly empty space by the sides of the pictures will link you to the image itself if you're using FireFox or Chrome. Shall try to remove the links altogether when uploading pictures next time.


LOVES

Photobucket


NAME ME A NEW ZEALAND ARTIST! Stuff you hardly hear of, even in Oz


Gin Wigmore anyone?
Air NZ's bare essentials campaign
Gin Wigmore - Under My Skin


Goldenhorse - Jump into the Sun


Pluto - Long White Cross


Tiki Taane ft Julia Deans
Our Favourite Target


Shihad - Everything




Bald men, like MILOW!
Milow - Ayo Technology
Milow's not Kiwi, though



KICKS

Alien vs POOH
Photobucket


Modified from a skin by Kirina at Blogskins