Photobucket
..
Friday, September 07, 2007

long break......finally back

Psst...finally blogging on free will


So........
I apologize for the rudeness in the previous post.


What happened?
I was ailing.
Why?
If I knew why exactly I wouldn't be.
When?
It started about two weeks ago.
How?
It begins with a little tiredness, a little insomnia, anxiety and cravings to do stuff that didn't make sense as well as pains here and there.
Where exactly?
Mostly in the head and down at the foot. Occasionally at the shoulders too.
Who?
Noone told me I was ailing. I figured it out myself.


Sounds highly hormonal actually but I'll need a doctor to confirm that.
No worries, I'm still alive and (hopefully) will be for a long time more. Life's much better now eversince I've surpassed the resistance stage to come to the acceptance stage of my current workload. I find myself screaming, "I love engineering. Engineering is fun" on campus after sunset (with the help of some other psyched up people, of course).

Now that the big project and tests are over for a while, there's much breathing room. :-)

Wanted to watch the chinese movie "Secret" yesterday. However was disappointed to know that Pyramid wasn't screening that so we watched "Perfect Stranger" instead. Sigh.... The plot was good but I didn't like how the thing built up over such a long time and then presto! Suddenly, it's just a few flashes of what actually happened and story's over. What??

And I can't believe I'm actually disappointed that I didn't get to watch a Jay Chou movie. Hey, Loon, you're not the only jaded one. I never thought Jay Chou could act. But then again, I heard the plot was good.

Watched Ratatouille too. Nothing big bout the graphics but the music and setting was absolutely neat.

Merdeka day came and went. Nothing happened to me. I have a problem relating to Malaysia. I also have a problem with the highly publisized "50 years" when we're actually just beginning the 50th year. Can someone give me some patriotism therapy?

Talking about Malaysia, I finally understood what this democracy is about. We must let people speak their minds. If it's true, please feel offended. If it isn't, just laugh it off! Hmm, if you know what I mean.....!

For those of you who read the Ladder Theory, I'm building a 3rd ladder so that I can confuse some people who wanna jump ladders. For those who haven't, spare 5 mins at www. laddertheory.com. Ngeheheheh......


jiayeng @ 8:32 PM Comments (0) READ
KINKS I CANNOT FIX
Clicking on the seemingly empty space by the sides of the pictures will link you to the image itself if you're using FireFox or Chrome. Shall try to remove the links altogether when uploading pictures next time.


LOVES

Photobucket


NAME ME A NEW ZEALAND ARTIST! Stuff you hardly hear of, even in Oz


Gin Wigmore anyone?
Air NZ's bare essentials campaign
Gin Wigmore - Under My Skin


Goldenhorse - Jump into the Sun


Pluto - Long White Cross


Tiki Taane ft Julia Deans
Our Favourite Target


Shihad - Everything




Bald men, like MILOW!
Milow - Ayo Technology
Milow's not Kiwi, though



KICKS

Alien vs POOH
Photobucket


Modified from a skin by Kirina at Blogskins