hey there higgenson
I've been away from blogging because of a very VIOLENT virus attack. It caught me off guard and came in a zip file. Be warned people, if you suddenly receive files from your friends do not accept until you make a conversation of what the file is about. It comes in text files, zip files and whatever else that's easy to dismiss as something your trusted friends would transfer to you. :(
Hmm, I do have some pictures to blog about but I'll save that for later.
In the meantime. ANOTHER POEM. LoL, it's a sing-along too. Obviously it's "Hey There Delilah" inspired. =) If you haven't already heard the song, go check it out. It's by Plain White T's. I LOVE IT! Apparently Tom Higgenson wrote this song about a Delilah that he met sometime ago. He thought she was so beautiful that he said something like, "I have already got a song about you." Of course he didn't get the girl (Probably because he DIDN'T have a song) but if I were the Delilah in this song, this is what I'd sing to Higgenson!
Hey there Higgenson
New York City's pretty neat,
We have got the Central Park
and Times Square's so brilliantly lit
Yes it's new
But never the same without you
I swear it's true
Hey there Higgenson
You're a thousand miles away
But I know you're here with me
every step in everyday
I feel it
In this song you wrote on a sheet
Oh this is sweet!
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
what you do to me
Hey there Higgenson
Don't you forget bout the promise
I know it's really difficult
but at the very least please
Promise me
Be the best that you ever can be
I'd be happy.
Hey there Higgenson
I've got so much to tell you
Endless lines of poems won't be enough
to say how much I love you
Yes I do
And this song you wrote made me blue
It's what you do
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
what you do to me
A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Our friends would all make fun of us
And we'll just laugh along because
We know that none of them have felt this way
Higgenson I can promise you
That by the time we get through
The world would never be the same
And you're to blame
Hey there Higgenson
Two years is a very long crawl
Patience is just what I need
because you'll be winning it all
And me too
We can do whatever we want to
Hey there Higgenson here's to you
This one's for you
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me
what you do to me........
jiayeng
@
9:40 PM