The good bad and ugly
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Funny that I can find time to post this in such crazy times but it is only in such times that the true colours of some show through.
Second semester already at Monash University Sunway, I find all these types of people here.
There are the good people. People who responsibily work their way to a degree. Plagiarism is kept to a minimum and fair contributions are made towards group projects. They share knowledge and resources to help each other to greater heights. I won't mention names here but there is one who most selflessly helps others to which this person receives no benefits and loses sleep. There is another who is genuinely helpful and friendly and most straightfoward and honest.
Then there are the bad people. These are people who take whatever they can take from others for their own benefit. They're pretty much harmless, for they don't annoy you.
Then there are the ugly people. I'm bitching here but I really can't stand them. These are the people who are so thick-skinned, they'll use whatever means to achieve their aims. When trouble strikes, they'll come along and buddy buddy when all along you haven't been really that close. They will take, take and only take. Give up hopes of getting anything out of them. If they can forge careful friendships to benefit themselves, we must be careful to deny them too. If necessary, they will pretend to be helpless hoping for sympathy, which I have none to give. But the worse thing of all about them is that they will keep very quiet of who's really doing the work or worst still, claim it's their work.
Hey people, in times like this I see who you are. You see who I am too. I'm sorry if I was wrong. You better be too.
jiayeng
@
11:07 PM