Laugh out Loud
So, I get it that some minds are terrifyingly single tracked.
Yesterday, I was at pyramid and alone with Mr S, who was going to walk me to my car. Then came Miss M, one of my high school seniors. Now Miss M is this kind of senior that I didn't like especially since she tries too hard to keep her nose high up in the air (literally) when she's only so mini-sized.
Now, you can guess that the single-tracked mind will head in the direction in which Mr S was probably a love interest of mine or vice versa or both.
Okay, I admit this isn't my first time experiencing this weird stare but the funny part was she took only 2 miliseconds to check me out, and spend the next 5 seconds checking Mr S out from top to toe and then another 2 miliseconds to give me a demeaning glare.
Heck! Man, I was laughing so hard inside. That was exactly the way she looked at my fellow schoolmates. Of course, I was too esteemed to be demeaned by that! That was the way she judged people- by first appearance impressions.
Dear Miss M, I never really wanted to judge you by what people tell me about you, or even the way you walked but really, did you have to check Mr S out? You gave yourself away! I know you wouldn't be reading this, but I just can't help posting this story bout you! You can be assured that I can never forget how you checked my friend out, for whatever purpose.
Wake up, people! The first thing you do when you meet someone familiar is to SMILE instead of checking the person or the partner out!! And please lahh, just because a guy and a girl are alone together doesn't mean their romantically related =P.
jiayeng
@
5:51 PM