Photobucket
..
Sunday, November 04, 2007

A thousand false truths
A thousand false truths

When we got to know each other
I can clearly remember
How my eyes begged me to stare at you
I know it's odd but it's true
I felt an instant connection there
Right when I commenced my glare.

When you were talking from behind
So many thoughts flew through my mind
Talking to someone I couldn't see
Oh, how mysterious could that be!
But my other half was in pain
I wanted to look at you again and again
About you I was so curious
Yet, I didn't like to make that obvious

When we last parted
I kept so extraordinarily quiet
You never asked why
I only could stare and silently sigh
While I didn't speak
I was feeble, very very weak
I knew not what to say
For I feared, after that day
You would begin to forget
Whatever happened since we met

All this time I fought
Against my very own thought
I tried checking out the other boys
But I couldn't escape my inner voice
It calls for me to think of you
And all the silly things that we did too
I really enjoyed being with you
Too lovely to even say adieu
I am betrayed, by my curiousity
Into a realm of agony
Where dreams amuse me
of the truth in fallacy
and the falseness of reality


It's been a rough exam period and meanwhile, I'm just entertaining myself with these funny false truths. This is oxymoronic, I know. It's meant to tickle and tease, if you know what I mean =P. Otherwise, you can just think I'm a lovesick girl.

jiayeng @ 9:44 PM Comments (0) READ
KINKS I CANNOT FIX
Clicking on the seemingly empty space by the sides of the pictures will link you to the image itself if you're using FireFox or Chrome. Shall try to remove the links altogether when uploading pictures next time.


LOVES

Photobucket


NAME ME A NEW ZEALAND ARTIST! Stuff you hardly hear of, even in Oz


Gin Wigmore anyone?
Air NZ's bare essentials campaign
Gin Wigmore - Under My Skin


Goldenhorse - Jump into the Sun


Pluto - Long White Cross


Tiki Taane ft Julia Deans
Our Favourite Target


Shihad - Everything




Bald men, like MILOW!
Milow - Ayo Technology
Milow's not Kiwi, though



KICKS

Alien vs POOH
Photobucket


Modified from a skin by Kirina at Blogskins