Photobucket
..
Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The Burden
Well, this week is kick ass week. You all know that, I guess.

Monday had 2 tests.....kao timmed.....

Today.......foohh.... kao timmed the reports

Tomorrow and the rest of the kick ass operation........ hopefully will kao tim.

Need to get this burden off my back so I can focus on the upcoming exams.

Went in for the 'wow' moment of the semester at Level 2, Building 2. It's funny how that slip of paper manages to make my heart beat faster every other time there is a huge assessment or exams done. But seriously, once, every semester, there is this moment that makes me probably the happiest person on earth for that moment. Prayerfully, the moment continues to happen for me till I graduate =)

The burden will be worth it.

So I was at the office, then Ms E comes along with her usual cheery demeanor:

"Do you know Teh Jason?"
"hmm?"
"He's an engineering scholar"
"No, I don't. So, what about him?"
"You look like him"
"Oh yeah? Yay!, I look like a Jason" *decided to play along*
"I mean like the brother-sister lookalike" *maybe realising I might get hurt*
"Is he handsome? He better be handsome"
"Err, girls normally prettier lahh"

Hahhahaa, so my hair....does make me look guyish. This Teh Jason better be good looking..........

jiayeng @ 10:43 PM Comments (0) READ
KINKS I CANNOT FIX
Clicking on the seemingly empty space by the sides of the pictures will link you to the image itself if you're using FireFox or Chrome. Shall try to remove the links altogether when uploading pictures next time.


LOVES

Photobucket


NAME ME A NEW ZEALAND ARTIST! Stuff you hardly hear of, even in Oz


Gin Wigmore anyone?
Air NZ's bare essentials campaign
Gin Wigmore - Under My Skin


Goldenhorse - Jump into the Sun


Pluto - Long White Cross


Tiki Taane ft Julia Deans
Our Favourite Target


Shihad - Everything




Bald men, like MILOW!
Milow - Ayo Technology
Milow's not Kiwi, though



KICKS

Alien vs POOH
Photobucket


Modified from a skin by Kirina at Blogskins