Little Update
Since my last post:
1) The opposition gave our government a run for their money, uhh power, when they denied the ruling party 2/3 majority in the recent elections. Bravo Malaysia! Yeah, we're mature enough to handle this in peace!!
2) A few more uni things have made their way into my to-do list. But so what? Like it or not, I've to get them done, for degree's sake.
3) Remember my little post "The Good, Bad and Ugly"? The things I said in there still applies. In addition, some people have turned out to be a little more 'ahem' than I thought. So goes in the words of a man I admire, a man who has recently bumped Mr Gates into the Number 2 spot, "it's only when the tide has gone out when you learn who's been swimming naked." Yes, I found some people having a skinny dip!!
4) I have deleted all the messages in the C-box to start anew. NEW RULES APPLY, check sidebar.
5) Friends all came for a early birthday celebration for me and Sean. Hahaha, thank you everyone for everything! Yeah, loved the jacket and the cake XD. Wish we called the other birthday boy over though, so that we could share out the cream!
6) I had lots of thoughts about life, about myself. Hahahaha, think I'm coming to an age-ing crisis. No, hitting the big TWENTIES isn't that fun for a girl who has white hair and wrinkles already. But then again, maybe not.
7) I thought of closing down this blog. If it's for these for MUNDANE purposes that gazillions of other bloggers do as listed here. But well, I'm still thinking........
jiayeng
@
3:33 PM