Photobucket
..
Monday, June 23, 2008

Beauty.....
The beauty of being in a good mood........

Oh even the lousy sushi at RedBox tasted nice.......

Oh well, finished my last paper today. For detailed account of everything that happened, please visit all the links here. All I wanna say is, by the time it was the last paper, today, I was very very contented to just be able to complete all the questions in the paper.

Thank you God, I feel that my prayer was heard......
even if it were made half-faithfully.

So to celebrate semesters closure, 'twas good lunch at good ol subway, then bowling, then karaoke where someone just had to sing bleeding love. Scary wei.....

I was having so much fun, I forgot where I parked the car but luckily after calling Brother Lung, the matter settled.

Some long overdue thing........Trip to PD with cousins and kids. The weekend before exams.


We built that mound by hand! And it's taller than her!!

Oh, so I replaced the Redang tan, with a fresh layer of Port Dickson tan. woohoo!

Next up:
Genting Highlands. Yeah, I know that sounds boring but I guess it's the company that counts, not the place.

and
Borobudur..... So looking forward to that too.

and
Maybe Penang for my yearly 'pilgrimage' for good food....

and
before I know it, a new semester begins......

jiayeng @ 9:52 PM Comments (0) READ
KINKS I CANNOT FIX
Clicking on the seemingly empty space by the sides of the pictures will link you to the image itself if you're using FireFox or Chrome. Shall try to remove the links altogether when uploading pictures next time.


LOVES

Photobucket


NAME ME A NEW ZEALAND ARTIST! Stuff you hardly hear of, even in Oz


Gin Wigmore anyone?
Air NZ's bare essentials campaign
Gin Wigmore - Under My Skin


Goldenhorse - Jump into the Sun


Pluto - Long White Cross


Tiki Taane ft Julia Deans
Our Favourite Target


Shihad - Everything




Bald men, like MILOW!
Milow - Ayo Technology
Milow's not Kiwi, though



KICKS

Alien vs POOH
Photobucket


Modified from a skin by Kirina at Blogskins