Cempedak/Nangka
So.......
I guess I should stop emo-ing.
But that's hard if you're not getting enough sleep to begin with.
All the same.....
Thank you, Joanna. You made my day! This sweetie conveniently brought me some cempedak and nangka from home after I mentioned that I couldn't tell the difference.
Well, in case you're wondering...... They actually look quite alike.


Can you tell?
Gahhh.
Totally pointless to discuss this here, but still.......
Meanwhile.....
I somehow keep thinking I'm already in the week beginning 11th May. Something's gone wrong with my brain or maybe I'm just anxious for difficult times to pass. For me, the hardest part of uni-life has got to be the assignments and project deadlines that clash with the tests. That's why I'm anxious for a passing.
Went to two movies this week. Ironman and Ironman. Loved it. One of my coursemates said it made him feel like engineering is the best thing he's doing. Anyone wanna take me for round 3?
jiayeng
@
8:45 PM