Back in Uni
Back in uni after the week-long holiday that felt like a weekend.
Stupid warman. You're becoming my war, man!
KL marathon. Wkakaka, I obviously didn't do too well, but wasn't that bad either, considering i din't train. 2:55. Nailed the medal and the charity as well.
BUT, malu also, because got beaten by Rudy. If you're wondering why, take a look at him in that pic in the post before this. The one on your right. I THINK I look 10x fitter than he is.
I had a quad cramp trying to catch up when he overtook me at the last 3km. If you know what a quad cramp feels like.......
Back in uni, I'm still taking the lift around to help my legs recover a bit faster.
Meantime, the mysterious Brother Lung ankle problem is real :-P. Kesian also. Blame it on bad luck, you didn't land carefully.
Oh, by the way, I'm supposed to get my Nike tee from Cineleisure. So any dates for me?
jiayeng
@
12:54 AM