Photobucket
..
Saturday, April 26, 2008

Warman
Warman Day

What can I say? I'm elated. Thank god, and thank you teammates!!!



Thank you girlfriends-of-the-boys as well. I guess your presences made everyone wanna prove themselves? Sorry, no unflattering pictures of boring-but-patient ladies waiting on us till late evenings available. However, here are everybody's machines. The winner is..... LALALA, so obvious, the one on top lahhh!! But I'm not sure whether the rest are according to ranks or not. Ours is the black one with a white stripe sticking up.



In the meantime, I'd like to thank Andrew as well. No, not the one you go N-droooooo! It's Andrew Matthews.

A recommended read. There was no way I could wake up in the morning, screw up my project by afternoon, wail in the lab by evening, and still wake up the next day feeling positive that things will turn out better if it weren't for some few pages that kept me going. And those cutesy cartoons!! I love them.

And of course, not forgetting my entertaining trip to the zoo, where I got to feed the animals and clean their homes....


I guess that's it for now.

jiayeng @ 8:58 PM Comments (0) READ
KINKS I CANNOT FIX
Clicking on the seemingly empty space by the sides of the pictures will link you to the image itself if you're using FireFox or Chrome. Shall try to remove the links altogether when uploading pictures next time.


LOVES

Photobucket


NAME ME A NEW ZEALAND ARTIST! Stuff you hardly hear of, even in Oz


Gin Wigmore anyone?
Air NZ's bare essentials campaign
Gin Wigmore - Under My Skin


Goldenhorse - Jump into the Sun


Pluto - Long White Cross


Tiki Taane ft Julia Deans
Our Favourite Target


Shihad - Everything




Bald men, like MILOW!
Milow - Ayo Technology
Milow's not Kiwi, though



KICKS

Alien vs POOH
Photobucket


Modified from a skin by Kirina at Blogskins