Random Ramblings
Oh well, the semester has begun. So far, everything looks fairly manageable.
Errr, except a certain 3T. Read up his story at my sifu's new place
here.That sort of explains why I find myself sitting in between six snoozing guys......


Sorry if you guys are superstitious about photographs of people being asleep. I couldn't resist.
On the other hand, I've been reading this.

The first third of the book has NOTHING, the second has a little SOMETHING and only in the back part, the mild excitement begins. SERIOUSLY, don't read it. It's not even close to Dan Brown, and even so, Dan Brown isn't THAT great.
Moving on.......
About the radio these days. Sigh.......boring. Gosh, can't you come up with VARIETY? It's almost always Rihanna, Daughtry,.....etc etc......
That leads to why I hate classes b4 10am. It's kinda crazy taking twice as long to get somewhere just because I left for uni 20 minutes earlier. And the radio doesn't help.
Random-ing on....
My first time being really LATE for class for no appropriate reason but for the fact that I thought the tute began 1 hour later than it does. I know it's no big deal, but I guess I really hate being late.
AND.......
My hair. If you knew me anytime before I left school, you probably WOULD know that I do like to go for drastic long-to-very-short cuts. I don't cut my hair because I 'sat luin' and in the first place, you all know I'm still single =P (but availability is subject to Terms and Conditions). It's rather about making a stand for change -Obama!!- and perhaps a slight desire to revive the younger days. It'd be very boring if I wore the same hair for years and years.
To you people who miss my hair, it'll grow back. Don't worry =)
ELSEWHERE......
The political scene. Oh so volatile. I think I know where I stand, and it's certainly not in favour of anyone pointing fingers when the focus should be on solving problems.
Other than that, no complaints yet. Pray for a smooth-sailing semester.
jiayeng
@
11:15 PM