Kaye Tag
Alaahhh....tagged yet again by the ex-buddee KAYE!
RULES:
1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
2. Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse (don't worry lahh....i don't even know how they can force someone to do it or pass it on so if you don't feel like it, don't bother.) .These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
Tagged by: the BLUE chocolate queen!
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? take revenge?
It really depends......... *evil laughs*
But minimum would probably not to talk to him for as long as I can.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
For ALL my pleasant dreams to come true!
3. What is your dream?
Why repeat question?
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Fund my study at any Ivy League Uni that would take me in...
Set up a scholarship fund for Malaysians based on Meritocracy.
Get the parents a better car and a better house with a servant or if they like, they can move into the beach property below.
Buy a beach front property or better still an island.....where I can spend the rest of my days sipping martini on a deck chair, flirting with the beach boys, play volleyball, row kayaks and getting whisked around in a speedboat!
5. Will you u fall in love with your best friend?
Aiks.....my best friend female one worr.............=P No, unless my sexual tendencies change. OH btw, did you know there was a recent fatwa released in Malaysia banning lesbianism and behaving masculine? No, even having boy cut is not allowed. Will blog about this soon........
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Like Kaye said: neither.
its heartbreaking if its only one sided
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Err difficult question. See lorh, if he's super handsome, hot, smart, rich and nice guy, I sure wait or SPANNAR one =P
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
SPANNAR LAHH!!
Hahhahahaa, I'm not like that somebody (hahahah TERASA, wei!) even though I believe in fighting for what you want.
Again, like Kaye said:
nothing
wat to do? find others la
so many fishes in the ocean to bait
9. Do you think the world would be better off if everyone has the same religion/ethnicity/ etc?
NOPE, not at all.......
People will always find reasons to fight among themselves.
10. You see a 50 year old man entwine arms with a girl about the age of 20+ and find out they are gf/bf. What are your first thoughts?
Awww, sugar daddy, YUCK!
True love maybe?
Lucky man...
Lucky girl also....coz normally I see old guy treating girlfriend very nice.......
but overall......still......"???"
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time.?
Fat and lugging three kids around?
Hahahaa, hopefully not.
More like working my way up and still looking as before with better dress sense.
12. What's your fear?
total darkness, the unfamilliar and over friendly dogs
13. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Head to the washroom, brush teeth, DUH!
14. Would you give all in a relationship?
It depends on what I'm getting =P. Things must go both ways.
15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Mr K would say BOTH!
No lahh, I'm not like that.
Don't talk to both for a year.......pick the one that I miss more.
Or else, don't pick any if I don't miss.
16. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Forgiveness is a good thing.
People forgive but they don't forget (yeah right, this means they forgive you little bit but they keep it so that they can bring it up later)
I TRY to forgive AND forget....though the latter is always easier
17.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Never actually been in a real relationship so well......I'll never know
Don't like being alone but might find a partner troublesome and restrictive.
18. If your girlfriend/boyfriend told u that she/he is actually a prince/princess, what will u do.?
Tell him, "Good, only princes can match a princess"
Hahahhaaa, psycho along lorhh......
I tag........
1. Karl
2. Hsiao Hui
3. Yi Mei (just because I haven't tried tagging you people before)
4.Chin Ying (because you don't quite update your blog =P hahahhahahaa...)
5. Ben (because I like to kacau you lorhh)
6. Wen Harn (just to check if you've been dropping by)
but since Wen Harn already did:
No 6 goes to:
Mei.......
jiayeng
@
10:49 PM