Post Exam Rant
So exams are over? Yes...
Excited? Not much.
There's a post slacking semester to recover from.
My final year project (FYP) is going dead if I don't revive it.
I want to watch movies, series, download music at an obscene rate, make a MATLAB code to solve sudoku, no hahaha, scared you just there!.
BUT my laptop screen is almost dying. The screen shake and flicker problem has grown beyond tolerance. Initial consultations tell me the remedial costs is anything from RM300 (DIY job) to RM1000 (to have Dell extend my waranty and replace the screen).
The best part is my laptop is below 18 months old. Hallelujah!
Am currently living on the older baby, who's now supposed to be dad and mum's computer now. So that cannot go on forever, especially when I need more RAM to run MATLAB =P and multitask.
Expect minimal blogging in the near future- oh well, not like I was extremely blogactive anyway - but you get the drift.
Now, I was supposed to sleep in and celebrate the end of semester yadda badda dadda.....but I woke up early. I think I might have an OD of Adrenaline and Caffeine yesterday.
So I guess I'll start putting things away, for the semester.
jiayeng
@
8:36 AM