Photobucket
..
Monday, February 15, 2010

Countdown Catchup 12
.

Weekend absence. Chinese New Year.

Pity, the camera had an in and out of order mode. Before I could upload any from my Melbourne Chinese New Year, it went out, indefinitely.

Pictures will get up on facebook once I figure my camera out. Meantime, we have to live with stories for now...

Saturday night was 'reunion' dinner (which was apparently, Akmal's idea LOL) at my summer house, which is Wing Li's house. There was our original, self assembled yee sang too!

And then Sunday was our day out.

Clayton Rd had a street festival, in which there were some cool interactive activities like a drummer leading the crowd playing on small african drums and cycling to produce energy to microwave popcorn.

And then there was Little Bourke Street, Chinatown of Melbourne, where the Lions just didn't stop dancing. Firecrackers were going full blast all along the street. And there were some Ang Moh's in the Lion Dance troupe too.

Then there was chilling at the state library lawn, where we met some people. Argh, Melbourne being small! Then we all went down to the Botanical Gardens for an evening out on the green.

Then it was home by train. Guess who?? We bumped into more people on the train. Ohhh weeeee!

Weekend over.

Monday.

Nerd talk. I entertained myself a bit too far and thought I solved some big ass problem. It turned out to be more of my own, mega stupidity....But anyhow, I don't think I should be throwing anything away yet, but time in Melbourne runs out for me.

Weather talk. The weather, is well, just the weather. BUT I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY MY LAB AIR CONDITIONING IS SUCH A DOUCHE!

Love talk. I miss all my loved ones. Which reminds me of Flight of the Conchords...
- You said Michelle was the one.
- Yes, she's the one.
- You said Claire was the one.
- She's another one.

Day talk. It's Monday and thus it's climbing (a.k.a Clubbing) night. Ahh, good times pushing myself to my forearm and bicep expansion. Ass positioning in the gym is important, serious.
Hanging out....


Australia talk. Will miss having the most outlandish neighbours (There's one who's a so called Nazi-Jew and another who brews beer in his room), chatting up random people on streets and watching people do stupid things.

Trips. There was surfing down at Ocean Grove. I reckon I did pretty well and enjoyed it much. I came back with a terrible tan line from juz dipping in the sea afterwards though.



.................................................................all for now.................................................................

jiayeng @ 8:23 PM Comments (1) READ
KINKS I CANNOT FIX
Clicking on the seemingly empty space by the sides of the pictures will link you to the image itself if you're using FireFox or Chrome. Shall try to remove the links altogether when uploading pictures next time.


LOVES

Photobucket


NAME ME A NEW ZEALAND ARTIST! Stuff you hardly hear of, even in Oz


Gin Wigmore anyone?
Air NZ's bare essentials campaign
Gin Wigmore - Under My Skin


Goldenhorse - Jump into the Sun


Pluto - Long White Cross


Tiki Taane ft Julia Deans
Our Favourite Target


Shihad - Everything




Bald men, like MILOW!
Milow - Ayo Technology
Milow's not Kiwi, though



KICKS

Alien vs POOH
Photobucket


Modified from a skin by Kirina at Blogskins