WHY DO TAGS GO AROUND?
WHY DO TAGS GO AROUND?
Dearest Ben,
I've done a similiar tag before right
here, February 21st, in which NOBODY responded to my tag. So this time around, I'm not tagging anyone.
BUT, give you face lahh hah......Shall repeat my answers if they reoccur.
1. At what age do you wish to marry?I don't get to call the shots, do I? But not within the next five years lahh.....
2. What is your most favourite thing to do?Doing nothing. Start appreciating boredom!
3. If you have a close close close friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?Well, it depends on how much the thing the person takes is worth to me.
4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?Tough question. I haven't got much to give up in exchange for that.
5. Is there someone in your heart right now?Single but Availability subject to Terms and Conditions. There must be a reason, no?
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?Is this a question? If somebody started giving free food, board and education to me unconditionally, maybe.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?A lot. I can't stand losing....
8. What do you feel like doing, right now?NOTHING. SERIOUSLY!
9. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?That depends. *wakakakaka* But really, nothing beats the fun of passing signals....
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.Ben, you got good points wan meh?
OK OK, give face:
Unique sense of humour, sporting and believes in himself.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?Smart, Athletic, Handsome, Rich, Can do housework, Considerate, Understanding, Nice to me, Loves me, Sweet smile, Sense of Humour, Tall, Hug-able, Great body.....wahh damn greedy weii. Ultimately, it boils to how the guy can make me forget bout all these requirements. But of course, "loves me" is a must.
12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?Betrayal of friends and own feelings.
13. What is your ambition?In order-> doctor, scientist, architect, astronaut, mathematician, engineer. Only these I can recall.
14. Is anyone really perfect?Perfection subjects to individual definition. But I believe there is a minute number perfect people around. But of course, we'll always find excuses to say they're not.
15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?BOTH can arr?
But in essence, happy.
16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?There are a lot of bad things about me. But if I changed them, I wouldn't be me.
17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?You know who you are. I don't want anyone to go to them bugging for details about me.
18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?Considering I've mild astigmatism and short-sightedness in my left eye, I'm unable to see far and accurately. So there's not point in making predictions or castles in the air here.
19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?I love everything ME! If I don't love myself, I can't expect to be loved.
20. If you had 24 hours to do anything, anything at all in the world, whether it be realistically possible, what would it be?That leaves a lot to my imagination. But 24 hours isn't enough.
Phew, tag over.
jiayeng
@
10:14 PM