Holidayyy.........
YOU know what I love about boredom?
It doesn't cost MONEY!
And I don't have to keep abusing my brain!
=P
Lame....
So finally the holiday is here........
Failing to secure an industrial attachment with the companies of my choice, I'm in for some boredom.
Time to catch up on the Hongkie Dramas that probably everyone else has watched.
Time to clean up the closet. Oh boy.....of all things......I'd rather study than do housework.........
Time to SLEEP....... probably if you have read any of my recent posts.... I've kinda been sick due to lack of sleep.
But it was worth it.
Dearest Dr Kenny gave us pretty good marks for the 50% assignment!!!! *slaps all teammates backs*
Nevertheless, I hope to minimise these worth it moments in future, because I hate being sick. (Who doesn't?)
BUT, I still have yet to contact Dr Kenny about the Design marks. Hard for me to face the music lahhh.......
Watched Quantum of Solace. Daniel Craig making significant improvement. Starting to fall for the blond bond.....
Oh, and the girl was HOT too!! I spotted her in Hitman alongside Timothy Olyphant the hottie..... Please be reminded she isn't actually as tanned as she appears in Double-Oh-Seven.
But being a REAL-tanned person myself....
A tan can sometimes look very exotic
and at others ugly.........
sobs....can't have everything eh?
I've got no actual holiday plans yet....so if anyone got any ideas and is ready to offer company, LET'S GO!!
jiayeng
@
9:48 PM